Netflix is basically an American MNC that was founded in the year 1997 in California by two people namely Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings. The firm deals with media streaming plus the online on-demand videos. A few years ago, Netflix had included movie and TV production along with online distribution. There have been a lot of people who are looking for ways to get Netflix for iPhone. First and foremost, there are no video download services from Netflix.
Netflix App for iPhone & Mac – Download
Therefore, if you wish to download some movies from Netflix by making use of some of the 3rd party downloader, then you should ensure the following:
- The DRM protection is not there on the downloaded Netflix movies. In case there is any, you have to remove it.
- You will have to ensure that the video format in which the downloader has saved the Netflix movies goes well with iPhone compatibility. If not, you will have to convert the downloaded video in your iPhone. iPhone supports some of the popular file formats like the MOV, M4V, MP4 and also some special AVI.
- The resolution is high and best for viewing videos on your phone.
In case downloads are not compatible on iPhone, you can use iSkysoft Converter for Mac. With the super fast conversion speed, the Mac app lets you to convert the video in any sort of format pretty quickly on Mac. For iPhone, you will be able to find an optimized preset; that is to say, you need not set the resolution or bit rate, or even out format all by yourself.
- You can convert the videos with good quality.
- It supports converting a lot of video formats, which includes AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV and so on
- You will be able to change audio file formats easily.
- It is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 version or the newer versions.
How Can You Convert the Downloaded Netflix Movie into iPhone-Compatible Format?
- Adding Netflix videos: To start off with, you need to be dragging a dropping the downloaded Netflix movies on to the Mac converter (video). This program lets you import various videos in one batch for saving time.
- Choosing iPhone as the Output Device: In the process, you will have to choose iPhone as the output device. If needed, you will be able to edit the Netflix videos prior to converting it. You will also be able to merge a lot of videos into just one.
- Begin the Converting Process: Now you can click on the convert option for converting the Netflix videos into a format that is compatible with iPhone. You then have to plug in your iPhone to the Mac and then start importing the converted files into iTunes. Once that is done, you will have to sync them into the iPhone.
That’s about it; you are now done with the process. You can now chill out and watch videos.