Netflix for PC: Netflix is one of the most popular apps for streaming television shows, serials and new movies on your Android gadgets. It’s a great subscription app service that gives unlimited access to your favourite shows at low monthly prices. If you want to enjoy watching the same on a bigger screen, you can download Netflix for PC or laptop for an ultimate experience.
With access to a lot of movies and television shows, the range includes documentaries, blockbuster movies, indie shows, award-winning original home-grown series, and also some movies made by the service itself. What makes Netflix even more interesting to try is that the app starts making recommendations, which turn out to be more and more precise the more you view as it collects suggestions taking into consideration similar genres and movies in addition to the libraries of other users who have also viewed your shows. On the other hand, you can also browse for various tiles across hundreds of sub-genres.
Netflix for PC on Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 – Download
Netflix offers high quality HD streaming similar to the website edition and also permits for multiple profiles for every family member. However, the streamed show or movie quality depends totally on the speed and stability of your internet connection and the tier that you have selected while subscribing.
In the following sections, learn how to download Netflix on your computer.
Download Netflix for PC:
Here’s the step-by-step procedure that you need to follow to download Netflix for PC.
- To start with, install an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC. With this, you will be able to get Netflix app for PC. Visit the official BlueStacks website to install it on your computer.
- Ensure that your computer is equipped with the latest graphic edition.
- Access BlueStacks app that you have downloaded on your PC. Open it and find out the search icon.
- In the search box, type as ‘Netflix App’. Right beneath the search field, you will find the option ‘Search play for Netflix app’. Click on it.
- This will redirect you to Play Store. From here, choose the app that you want to install.
- Select the option Install. Wait for a while to finish the app installation.
- Go to the home page of BlueStacks. Click on All Apps and look for Netflix here. Once you find it, you can start using it.
That’s it! You can now start watching your favourite TV shows and movies on your PC. Before subscribing, you can opt for the one-month trial. If you are happy with the app’s features, later you can subscribe for Netflix and continue watching movies on your PC or laptop.
If you face any problem while trying to download Netflix through BlueStacks, the alternate way would be to download and install the Netflix APK file on your PC. Once you’ve installed it, right click on the APK file and select ‘Open with BlueStacks App Player’. This way, Netflix will automatically get installed on your PC.
Whether you use Netflix on your compact Android phone, tab or PC, you are sure to have a great experience watching your favourite shows whenever you feel like seeing.